My bank account was frozen. What can I do to get my money back?


We can help you get your bank account released by filing a Motion in the District Court where the creditor sued you. This must be done within 30 days of the account being garnished. If 30 days has passed since the account was frozen, it still may be possible to get the money back, but a bankruptcy case filing will be necessary.

If you think that I can help your situation...

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I am compassionate and charge a fair rate!

Contact Starla

The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice. Viewing this site does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. A formal written agreement must be entered into in order to establish an attorney-client relationship.